July 7, 2014

Italy!

Cinque Terre!
couldn't find a source. Found it on Pinterest

Although I'm still heartbroken about our Red Devils losing to Argentina in the World Cup, I do have something to look forward too (unfortunately not the 1/2 finale). Because tomorrow, the Boyfriend and I will be heading towards Italy for some well deserved vacation. I'm super excited (and a bit nervous) for different reasons, namely:
  1. We're traveling in a group of nine... and I don't know the other 7 persons.
  2. It's 15 days: the longest I've ever been from home.
  3. We're going by bus, which means a 15 hour bus ride. I also never been in a (mini) bus that long. Will I be able to sleep? Will I get sick? Will the other persons get sick? Will the bus break down? ... So many questions!
  4. It's a road trip. How bad can that be?
  5. IT'S ITALY! 
I'm finally going to see Cinque Terre, something I've wanted to do for years now! I'm super curious if it's going to be like I had in mind, if it's everything I think it will be and if it's not, what is in reality. I'm excited to get to know new people, make new friends and discover new places. I just can't wait!!

P.S.: I've planned a few post in advance so there's not a huge gap between this post and the next. And because secretely I hope there are some people who would miss my litlle notes here ;). To that one person: You won't even know I'm gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment