May 20, 2014

3 year anniversary.


Today, the Boyfriend and I celebrate our 3 year anniversary (the pictures and title kind of gave it away, didn't they?). So be prepared to read a corny post. Well... Actually, I don't have that much to say except that I love him and blablabla... But he knows all of that... and I'm guessing you don't really want to know so I'm not going to dwell on that any longer.
It's just that 3 years ago, I would have never guessed/dreamed of still being with him today. Certainly when I think about the fact that 3 and a half years ago I couldn't even stand him. This ladykiller with his smooth talk and his enervating arrogance. And look at us now. He even stopped smoking for me. Who could have known that behind that "tough guy" there was a funny, sweet boy who was actually perfect for me?
- I didn't... but luckily, I figured it out.

Well, guess I just got corny in the end! Sorry about that ;)

2 comments:

  1. wat leuk alweer 3 jaar, op naar nog meer jaren. Gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete