April 22, 2014

#100happydays (1)

Remember the 100 happy days-post I wrote a while ago? Well, I didn't actually sign up for it, but I thought it was a pretty cool concept so I started to collect pictures of things that make me happy. I didn't take a picture every day though; some days I took none, other days I took 3 but it's the general idea that counts, right? Here's the first batch of (roughly) the first 25 days.
1. Being crazy // 2. Dame blanche // 3. Running in the woods // 4. Last day of my first internship // 5. Bagels @Jackie's // 6. Sleeping in // 7. Muesli // 8. Petting zoo // 9. Ghent with the boyfriend // 10. Strawberry mojito @my mom's birthday // 11. Baking bagels // 12. Scrapbooking // 13. Finishing my long long looooooong to do list // 14. Day out with friends // 15. Addicted to Happy // 16. My tomato plants are growing fast! // 17. Tried on a panda onesie @Primark // 18. New inspiration for a next city trip? // 19. Coffee + Grey's Anatomy // 20. Easter egg hunting!! // 21. Cute donkey @Flea market Nijlen // 22. Whirlabout (?) in one of my kinder surprise eggs // 23. Riding my bike // 24. A view from my hometown

1 comment: