March 19, 2014

DIY Painted flower pots.

Between preparing for lessons, giving them and taking them, I found some time to do a DIY that I've been wanting to do since last summer. I saw lots of people experimenting with terra cotta pots and I loved all projects. So I decided to make my own. I chose to paint the pots, since that looked easier and I didn't have any cool fabric lying around. And well, does this really need an explanation? I just painted the pots and drew on whatever I wanted! You can do the same, you'll see: easypeasy. I just used some paint sample-thingies that I bought at a DIY-store (which cost about €2) and they were actually ment to paint walls but it worked fine!
I'm really in love with my new flower pots, they're just so much prettier than your standard terra cotta pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment