December 17, 2013

10 favorite holiday ideas.

You've probably noticed by now that I'm really into the holidays? If not, you will surely notice later on. As a part of my holiday-loving-spirit, I've been searching the web for cute projects to take on to make the holidays even cozier! Here's my top 10:

1. These desktop wallpapers are the cutest!
You guessed it: this one's mine!
    2. 16 delicious chocolate milk recipes. I like me some french vanilla
      3. Still looking for that finishing touch that will make your outfit complete? Maybe try these holiday nails. Classy and still fun!

      4. These mitten wine cork stamps will make your Santa Letter look instantely cuter. True story.
      5. Personally, I'm not a big fan of cranberries. But even I have to admit that this looks perfect for the time of year.

      6. They had me at cookie butter. 3 homemade holiday butters, maybe a great idea to serve at your christmas dinner?
      7. If you love to make (a couple of) your christmas ornaments yourself, this one looks amazing.
      8. What's a celebration without a couple of nice pictures to remember it by? You can use one (or more) of these 5 holiday photo apps to add a little drama to your photos.
      9.  and to fill your stockings with: 25 christmas cookies!

      10. And finally, to pour all that hot cocao in: DIY vintage inspired holiday cups.

        No comments:

        Post a Comment