October 28, 2013

Inspiration.

For today's post, I thought I'd share some things that inspire me. Well, some photos that inspire me actually. I took a look at my Pinterest boards and selected a couple of pictures that inspire me for travels, home decor and outfits.
1 // 2 // 3
First of all, I'm not the kind of girl that's really into fashion. I mean, I like to dress nice and I L O V E shopping, but I don't really go for bold choices. I don't think too much about an outfit and if I would, I would probably look ridiculous because I'm not the kind of girl who can pull it off. That's why I go for simple things and these photos prove to me that simple doesn't mean boring.


 1 // 2 //3 
Just to be clear: I am nowhere near owning my own home. That I'm already dreaming of decorating it, probably sounds weird to some of you but I can't help it. I wish I could wake up in a house with all of these features. Which probably wouldn't be the best idea since the styles clash but they all have something I really like. I just have to figure out how to combine them all.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4
And last but not least: travel. I could spend entire days adding pictures to this board but I restrained myself and chose the four most beautiful pictures I had in my collection. There are so so so many places I still love to visit. I think I'm privileged living in Europe since we have all these different cultures nearby. But that doesn't mean I don't want to broaden my horizons. Going to America is a dream of mine and one I would love to check off my bucket list in the next 5 years. For now, I stay closer to home. Until I have enough money saved up to take a really big trip. But as I said, staying close to home doesn't mean that it's boring. See that beautifully colorful middle picture? The one of Cinque Terre? It's in Italy... and guess where I'm going next year? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment