July 16, 2013

TW Classic.

This weekend was the best! Filled with lots of fun and lots of food! The highlight probably was the Bruce Springsteen concert on Saturday at TW Classic. Maybe you've heard of Rock Werchter? It's pretty big in Belgium and in other parts of the world. You can find all sorts of nationalities there. TW Classic is Rock Werchter in its essential form, how it all began. 1 day, 1 stage. I saw some great performances of Balthazar (a Belgian band and quite popular around here), Blondie, Santana, Keane and of course, The Boss himself. I'm quite
ashamed to say that I don't know a lot of Springsteen songs. My boyfriend on the other hand is a big big fan! The fun thing is you don't have to know a lot of his songs, the atmosphere is just so amazing that you enjoy it anyway. Or at least I did. It was honestly one of the greatest performances I have ever seen. The way he interacts with his audience is truly wonderful. I never thought in my life I would say this but... he might have been better than Coldplay. And I love/adore/admire Coldplay a lot! So much that it actually hurts to say this. If you ever get an opportunity to see him live, take it! You won't regret it, I promise!
Here are a couple of more pictures of what my first festival day of the season was like. Hopefully, more will follow! 
Bruce Springsteen + E-street band
Balthazar
Rocket Popsicles!
Blondie
Keane



No comments:

Post a Comment