June 7, 2013

Strawberry Lemonade

I love love love strawberries! It was only last year that I discovered the joy of strawberry lemonade (better late than never, I guess?). I got the original recipe from Annies eats (love love love that site as well!), but since we use a different kind of measuring system I adapted it a little bit to my own liking (and with different measures).  



Ingredients: 

  • 140/150 g strawberries
  • 1l sparkling water
  • 165 g sugar (+ 2tbs for the strawberry syrup)
  • 230 ml boiling/very hot water
  • 300 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice (+ 1 tbs for the syrup)
  • 2 tbs water (for the syrup)

Preparation:

  1. Mix the hot water and the sugar and let cool.
  2. Blend the strawberries, the tablespoons of juice, water and sugar until it's liquid.
  3. Mix the juice in with the hot water, add the sparkling water and finally, add the syrup.
  4. Done, it's really that easy! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment