June 20, 2013

Sinksenfoor.

For those who are not familiar with it (which are probably a lot of people), 'Sinksenfoor' is a big fair/carnival (I don't know what's the best translation) in Antwerp. IT IS AWE-SOME! I had never been there because it's normally during my exams but this year I finished exceptionally early. And what's a better way to celebrate the end of exams than having some fun at a carnival? It was such a nice way to relax and have some quality-date time with my boyfriend. It's more like an amusement park instead of a carnival too. The attractions are very cool and nothing like the ones we have here in pretty little Herenthout. It was well worth the wait although the walk up there gave me the biggest blister I've ever had! Seriously, it's enormous.


View from the Ferris wheel
Cathedral

No comments:

Post a Comment